Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Time

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Fall!! 

Hi Crafty Friends!! Fall in Ohio is my absolute favorite time of the year! Beautiful leaves, Chilly Weather, Hoodies, Jeans and Bonfires! 

In Honor of the start of fall weather here in Ohio, I decided to do a card using the Adorable SBS Digital Stamp Brittany Bundled Up. 
I colored her up with Copics (2nd image I colored in over a year) and designed my card with Scraps & some odds and ends I found in a box. 

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:

 Love To Create Challenge- Add Some Lines 
 613 Avenue Create  Anything Goes  
2 Cute Ink Challenge - Fall 
Crafty Bloggers Network -  Anything Goes 
The Corrosive Challenges - Autumn or Fall

4 comments:

  1. Your coloring is absolutely wonderful! I can't believe you don't use Copics all the time - great job. This image is darling and your have done a wonderful job with her. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "fall" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image! It sure doesnt look like you havent colored much! Her outline shading is very impressive too. Thank you for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create. ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina