Monday, October 6, 2014

Totally Rocking Mom

 Happy Monday!! Guess What Time it is??

It's Time for a Super Fantastically Fun Challenge for Love To Create! Make Sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!

This week our fabulous sponsor is: 
The Stamping Chef 

The Challenge This Week is : 
2 Dies & Sparkle

I was so excited to get to choose a Stamping Chef Image, It's been so Long & I love these images! I chose Rocking Mom, I'd Love to say this is the inner me, haha. I had fun coloring her up with my copics. I used Scrap papers, scrap ribbon and I found my dies (which I have like 2 that aren't cut out already from scrap swaps.) You can't really see my sparkly white paper, but the scallops at the bottom are sparkly and so is my other die cut above my ribbon.

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina


 Challenges:
Artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge- Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. very cute, love the colours you have used, thanks for sharing with us at glitter n sparkle good luck Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and gorgeous colours. The papers and ribbon are beautiful too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week – I hope you are drawn as one of the winners. Please enter again this week when we have a brand new challenge and wonderful prizes to be won.
    luv’n huggz
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your colouring.. a beautiful card... thank you for sharing it with us at Art by MiRan challenge #16.. good luck ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina