Monday, November 24, 2014

You're Super!

 Happy Week of Thanksgiving to my American Friends!
 Happy Close to the End of November to all my other Friends!!

Another Wonderful Challenge from  Love To Create this week! Please  make sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!

This week our fabulous sponsor is: 
StampArt Design by Kathryne

The Challenge This Week is :
Color Inspired

I Love this cutesy image called Frosty Friends. I colored these guys up with my copics & designed my card with Scraps! I have no idea where I got the sentiment from, another one of my random stamps!

Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Adorable snowman, nicely colored and lovely creation. Saw this entered in SAS4Kids and had to come in for a closer look !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in love with this color pallet this year and you've done a great job with your snowman for the Send a Smile 4 Kids entry. Thanks for sharing it with us and hope we will see you again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and beautifully coloured. Love your choice of papers. Thanks for joining in with our 'Let's Get Sentimental' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina