Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Morning Joy

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends! 

It's Time for a Super Fantastically Fun Challenge for Love To Create! Make Sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!

This week our fabulous sponsor is: 
Sami Stamps
The Challenge This Week is :
GET IN SHAPE
(Add Shapes or a Shaped Project)

How sweet is this Sami Stamp image called Christmas Morning Joy.
This image totally made me think of one of my boys opening up a gift on Christmas Morning! Love it! I colored the image up with copic markers. My shapes are the Circles on the paper, the circle gems, the Christmas bulb as well as the snowflake!!  


Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges -  Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Dies & Punches (Snowflake & Christmas Bulb) 
Robyn`s Fetish -  Anything Goes 
Di's Digis Designs  Creations for or with Kids Challenge
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes


 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Design's Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the ornament that you put on the corner. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - beautifully coloured image and I love the bauble detail.
    Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card thank you so mutch for sharing with us at brown sugar
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina