Monday, December 22, 2014

Icy Winter Days

Happy Christmas Week!!

I pray this finds you all Blessed!! Please Remember what this season is truly about!! That being said, It's time for another fun crafty challenge over at Love To Create! Make Sure you join us this week for the Challenge & Stop by the Blog to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has Come Up with for your Viewing Pleasure!


This week our fabulous sponsor is: 
The Challenge This Week is : 
Icy Winter Days
This darling image is called Kidz Winter Girl. The sentiment is from Tiddly Inks. I colored this sweet girl up with my copic markers and designed my card with scraps and other stuff I found in my stash (as always)!


Please note: Normally I do NOT know the names of all the papers or the other materials I use b/c they are either something I had from years ago, or it's something that has been given to me. 


Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina 

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Tina!
    This is a fabulous design! Very well composed and a wonderful use of the snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing our optional twist this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is outstanding! Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!

    I love how you did your christmas card in that non- traditional colors, and your coloring is perfect!!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fairytale Stampers :-)

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping on over at Crafty and Green and for sharing the Love!! I really appreciate it!!

Many Blessings,
Tina